International Students

Information about application for international students

International applicants are welcome to apply to our vocational full-time Diploma programs at Changemaker Educations/Futuregames.

Our programs are held in Stockholm, Boden, Skellefteå and Karlstad or in some case possible to attend online.

Your application should include:

  • Grades or proof of post graduate qualifications from upper secondary school/high school or equivalent
  • CV and a personal letter (letting us know why you have chosen the specific program)
  • Proof that you master English (your level will be assessed during an interview)
  • Work sample showing examples you have produced (not mandatory for Web Developer Within E-Commerce), relevant to the program of your choice (attach as a link). For further details please check the different program presentations.

Once we have received your complete application we will contact you with further information.

Important dates

Applications are now open for all programs starting the fall of 2020.

Last application date for international students: May 5th, 2020 (Futuregames Stockholm), Open Call in Boden and Skellefteå. Please contact us.

Admission decision: July 3rd, 2020.

Program Fees


  • Futuregames 3D Artist (2 years): 16.500 Euro
  • Futuregames Game Designer (2 years): 16.500 Euro
  • Futuregames Game Programmer (2,5 years): 20.200 Euro
  • Agile Project Manager (1,5 years): 10.500 Euro
  • E-Commerce Developer (2 years): 14.000 Euro
  • Experience Designer (2 year): 14.000 Euro
  • Immersive Experience Director: (1,5 years): 10.500 Euro


  • E-Commerce Developer (2 years): 14.000 Euro
  • Futuregames QA / Game Tester (1,5 years): 12.500 Euro
  • Futuregames Indie Game Developer (2 years): 16.500 Euro

You are guaranteed accommodation at campus in Boden.


  • Futuregames Game Programmer (2 years): 16.500 Euro
  • Futuregames Game & UX Designer (2 years): 14.000 Euro
  • Project Manager IT & Games, Skellefteå (1,5 years): 10.000 Euro

You are guaranteed accommodation in Skellefteå.


  • Indie Game Developer (1 year): 8.250 Euro
  • Experience Designer (2 year): 14.000 Euro


For Swedish and Nordic residents all of the programs above are free of charge.

How do I apply to an education?

As an international applicant you apply by clicking “apply now” to the right on this page. Send us your application including the information stated above and we will get back to you with more information.

What kind of diploma do I get?

After a completed program a Professional Diploma is issued by Changemaker Educations/Futuregames.

Where can I find information about migration?

All information about moving to and living in Sweden is available through the Swedish Migration Agency.

Will the school help with accommodation?

The school does not provide accommodation. We can help out by sharing links on where to look for a place to stay, but you will have to arrange your own housing. You are guaranteed accommodation in Boden and Skellefteå.

Apply as an international student

Send us an email with your application. Remember to check the details about what to include on this page.

Apply now